1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

gestures vaguely

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sombre the Umbreon, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Sombre the Umbreon

Sapling
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.7
    hi there my names sombre/karamatsu and i am v tired ✌️
    i like osomatsu san and Pokémon and jus wanna have a good time
    im always down to talk abt som good ol karabitas an good gay content
    unless that "gay content" is part of the unsightly side of the ososan fandom
    then it gives me panic attacks
    anyway
    i am 15, v much so not straight, not cis either (they/he pronouns pls)and am a v anxious person who is easily confused
    n also ive technically been here a while i jus have been dormant for a good while so,,,, reintroduction woooo,,,,,, hgfhd,,,,
    uh i think that might be all idk its hot in my room an its makin me tired
    gjsuighjkdusgh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    sup bro

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! You're very welcome here, so if you need any help with anything, just ask me or any of the other staff! I hope we get to chat sometime~

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Glad to have you on board, bro :) I think you'll love it here.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I really need to watch Osamatsu. Heard it was pretty funny and the clips I've seen were enjoyable, but I s2g I have so many series on my to-watch list right now. It'll happen... eventually. T_T Welcome Sombre! Hope you have a lovely time here~

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to the lake! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here, everyone is very kind and a lot of fun!

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Heyo, welcome to Lake Valor! Make sure not to get fished up. But anyway, how have you been liking the forums so far?

9. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hey Sombre, welcome to the lake (even though you've been here for some time now lol). I really like your Dorito Wolf drawings and I hope you're enjoying the forums as much as I am!