1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Give your feedbacks and opinions on my Pokemon fanfic, Mixturing Moves, here!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sonic Ramon, Jan 6, 2018.

?

Which one do you prefer the most: Day or Night?

1. Day

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Night

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Gonna address the Donphan in the room here: Yes, I am aware of the feedback thread in the Literature Library but I feel as though it's not helping out as much as I hope for it to be. Plus, I would like to know everyone's thoughts, opinions, and moments that they like/dislike on my fanfic in a single thread. Not saying the feedback thread is pointless. I'm just saying that it could be there for little feedbacks on your story if you don't care about, say, people wanting to talk about the fanfic badly and mention the moments they like in a single thread without spoiling it for those that wants to read it. Hopefully the staffs allow this thread and if not then, um...k then.
    ---------------------

As for the point of this thread, I just stated it: For those who has been following my fanfic, Mixturing Moves, for some time now, you can post your opinions, give feedbacks(even small ones), and mention some moments you like/dislike in the fanfic. Like say who's your favorite/least favorite character or mention any other things about the fanfic, too. Chat with each other about it as well, if you want to. If it's something that you want to talk about that may contain potential spoilers for new readers to see, be sure to put a spoiler tag before you mention the said thing. Anyway, can't wait to read you guys comments. :3 If the staffs allow this thread, of course.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018