1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Goldenrod Department Store Lottery

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Mar 19, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    In the Goldenrod Department Store, on the top floor there was a lottery that you could take part in each day. You could Pokeballs, berries or a TM. Did you guys ever take part in this, if so what is the best you've gotten out of it?

I take part in it so much. Sometimes I will sell everything else I own just to enough to keep buying tickets so that I can get the TM I want.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I did it semi-regularly, and I don't recall getting anything all that great. If it wasn't a TM, forget about it.

3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I did it from time to time, I think the I never won anything better than an ultra ball though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I stopped taking part of this after I had about a billion and a half berries. For some reason, the number never really matched anything of mine. I could've gotten some good stuff too...

5. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I check the lottery every day in hopes of winning a good TM like Dragon Claw but I always end up winning on the wrong day. Every time I check for the TM I want, I get a Berry instead.

-sighs- Better than nothing, I suppose.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I took part a few times but the best prizes I got were berries and different Pokeballs.. so my luck was pretty poor. Never expected to win much so I gave up on it quickly; generally I'm always pretty bad with lottery type of things in Pokémon games. :'(

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Why can't I get that master ball
    I never won big, and probably never will, to this day. Little prizes helped from time to time, but I always wanted the big stuff.

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I didn't do it much, but only because I knew I had little chance of winning something significant. This was back before I was able to connect to the internet through my DS, so my IDs were limited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.