1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Good day, to you all.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Zikarioa, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Zikarioa

Zikarioa Youngster

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.4
    Hello. My name is Zikarioa...

And thats all you need to know....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! Hope we can learn a little more about you in future! C=

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Zikarioa, welcome to LV! I hope to see you around ^_^

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor. See ya around, I hope :)

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello @Zikarioa :D Welcome! What kind of stuff do you enjoy though? Art? Writing and fan fic? I'm sure there's something for you here :)

Hope to see you around!

6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I hope you enjoy it here~
    See you around~

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Zikarioa! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My anagram senses are tingling. Sadly, the best I got was "air iz oak". There aren't a lot of word with a Z in them. But perhaps I'm overthinking it?

I really like your current avatar, by the way. What's it from? I want to assume it's a manga of some sort, just going by the art style.

What sorts of things strike your interest? Perhaps I can assist on where you could start off your journey into Valor. And forgive me for asking questions - my curiosity and thirst for knowledge know few bounds.

9. Zikarioa

Zikarioa Youngster

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.4
    Zikarioa is pronounced 'Sik-kar-rioa-,' I know it's a little confusing to get it right, you're not the first to get it wrong, it's cool.

Regarding my profile picture, I honestly don't know where it's from, I just picked it, because I'm a huge Anime/Manga fan.

Some little interests of mine, are writing (I'm currently working on a Pokémon story, on Fanfiction, which I have yet to upload the first chapter too, but I will soon.) Watching LOTS of anime/reading Manga which I mentioned above and, as my profile picture states.

I apologize for not revealing a lot; I just like to remain very secretive.

For as the old saying goes.

Some things, are better left as mysteries...

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Heyoooo, welcome to LV! Your username is so unique, I love it! Hope you have a nice time diving into the community and having lots of fun experiences too. :D

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Nothing wrong with being secretive. After all, only disclose what is necessary, right? It's usually wiser to play life defensively, until you're more used to the arena.

It sounds like you watch a lot of anime (or manga) at a stretch, rather than just small tidbits one at a time. I don't know if that's correct, though your statement seemed to imply that. I can appreciate that; it means you don't have to wait around for the next episode (or chapter).

Anime/Manga would go in The Lounge, and I know there are a lot of people on LV who are into that genre. I think there was (or is) an anime/manga recommendations topic lying around somewhere, and that could go both ways; I've seen people who are always looking for something new to read.
    And as for the Discord, you seem to have jumped into it quite well, so I have a feeling you'll do rather nicely. Let me know if you need anything, or if you find yourself stuck or otherwise in need of assistance.