1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Goooood morning LV!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Oct 9, 2016.

1. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Mornings are fine, but I guess more unpleasant things happen in the morning than evenings, for example, all the times you have to go and prepare for a work or school thing you don't want to go to or are nervous about happen early, as do most interviews and tests, so mornings are something I associate with stress more than evenings, by which point you only tend to be either finishing up and coming home at last, having plenty of time for tea (as opposed to no or very rushed breakfast) and going out to things that are for pleasure more than business such as movies and social dinners. There's also less pressure at the end of the day to think about being productive whereas in the morning with a whole day stretching out it sometimes feels hard to decide which thing to do first.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Definitely not a morning person.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm not much of a morning person. I take a long time to get up and I usually am very grumpy in the morning. I'm just usually not sociable in the morning

4. Vespy89

Vespy89 Poké Maniac

rosie
    (Roselia)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽206.6
    Nah i get up late in the morning so no not really.

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Me and the words morning person do not mix. I'm a late night kind of person.

But I do seem to get up easily... somedays. It just depends if it's Monday or not.

6. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I'm not a morning person at all. I usually stay up late at night and tend to be active and awake late at night so getting up in the morning is just awfulll.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Haha idk honestly. D: I like being up early and knowing the day's just getting started, but at the same time it's kinda tough for me to be up anywhere before 9AM. I'm also jaded from having to wake at 6AM for work. If the sun's not up yet, then it is not morning no matter what anyone says and I should still be sleeping. Bluh.