1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Graffiti Messages

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nator, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Graffiti; it's everywhere! Whether it's gang related or some school kid was having a bad hair day, you see it in a variety of places; such as bathroom stalls, on buildings, craved into cement, spray-painted onto other misc objects, and so on!

What are some of the funniest or weirdest graffiti messages you've come across? Any scary ones perhaps? Share below!

2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I saw one that said "You are approaching, be aware". imagine my reaction, I was really scared on a desert street at night xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    A message sprayed on the side of a bridge saying "Spild ikke dit liv på graffiti.", it means "Don't waste your life on graffiti." in Danish. I laugh every time I see it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Once I was walking home alone and I saw 'watch your back' written on wall. What freaked me out most was that I swore it was glistening from where it was just put on the wall.

5. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Well, there are Ds in the bathroom stalls

There's lots of graffiti where I live and some of it is pretty damn cool.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I've seen some pretty interesting graffiti from the occasional butt to the vandalism on top of highways. However, there was one that really hit me hard. "Rest in Peace Thomas; Thank you for everything!" followed by a portrait of him. I thought it was so sweet despite it being gigantic on top of the highway. Graffiti is something that is so free, I think it's amazing what people have done with it. Expression at it's finest.

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I don't like any of it, honestly. It has ruined a lot of our area in general, especially since most of it is just random names and illegible stuff. Nothing that cool or interesting, or anything with actual effort put in. :(

8. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm not saying that I have anything against Graffiti, but sometimes, it goes over the limit.
    The best graffiti I would know is in an abandoned warehouse in queens. It's historical, due to the graffiti.
    ---
    The best thing I've seen written in Graffiti would always be found at the baby changing station in the women's restroom. Those never cease to amaze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.