1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings From Tickle!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ticklicous, May 29, 2017.

1. Ticklicous

Ticklicous Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.6
    Hello!

Name's Tickle, or Jesse in the real world. Male at 21 and well... I dunno. That is the basic stuff I guess?

Anyways. I am generally easy to get on with, assuming you are respectful and nice in return. I may sometimes have some dry humor or just be rather flat seeming, but once you get to know me I promise I'm not too bad. One big thing. If anyone at all has issues with me, then tell me. I can't fix myself if I don't know what's up, right? Besides, no way I can respect a coward who just talks behind my back instead of being human enough to confront me and say "Hey, I got an issue when you do so-so, so could you tone it down or maybe switch behaviors?". If you can say something to me directly, I have a lot more respect for you.

I do have Asperger's, so this is something that causes me to think in completely different manners from most other people. This isn't necessarily an excuse though, but rather I'd like to put this out there as if there are time where we may be at odds, just know it may likely be due to the fact I don't process and think as most people do. My take on subjects kind of tends to branch beyond and I easily tend to pick out and decipher the smaller details and technicalities within somebody elses words.

Now as for general stuff. I am a self-employed certified dog trainer and also just generally well versed in most household animals as it. Got animal issues? Come to me and I can probably solve it. If I cannot, I can easily get you some help from people who do know! Alongside that I of course am a slight gamer. Pokémon, Smash Bros, Monster Hunter and primarily RPG type games. I also am a hobby artist. But overall my main subject of expertise is absolutely regarding animals, their care, their behavior and psychology and more.

Hmmm... I guess if you'd like to learn more then ask away. Or just get to know me over time and maybe end up a buddy. Either way, hello to all~​

HeroofFire101 likes this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor. We are always happy to see new people. Please do take your time to get to know people here, I am sure they will be lovely. We have a section where you can show off art if you want. It is called the Portfolio. Maybe you could check that out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Don't worry about dry humor! These people welcomed me and my humor is as dry as the arctic!
    And puppies! I'm sure we'll get along great in that aspect~
    Hope to see you around~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I'm so glad you joined Tickle! If you need help with anything shoot the staffers or me a message. Everyone is super friendly here so I'm certain you'll have a great time here.

5. Ticklicous

Ticklicous Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.6
    @MarineAurora
    Funny enough I had just finished putting a thread up in there. XD

@UnstoppableGamer
    Haha. Speaking of puppies too, currently I am in the process of adopting one. A Rott/Shar Pei mix. Seven month old male.

6. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Hi, welcome to LV @Ticklicous, hope you have a great time here and and enjoy the friendly chats you will have

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, everyone's so kind! <3 Hope to see you around!

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome welcome to Lake Valor! You get to play with dogs all day :O It is my dream What breed of dog is your favorite

9. Ticklicous

Ticklicous Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.6
    @Cadbberry
    Haha. Well, I will say training isn't really exactly just play. A lot of times trainers are dealing with all sorts of issues with dogs from dogs who are incredibly reactive, aggression cases, skittish or fearful animals, etc. Basically issues that a lot of people may not be able to handle as easily as someone with good experience in the field. Heck, some cases even include dogs who have killed other dogs or cats before or even mauled people. It just all depends. Now as for favorite breed, Border Collie hands down. But my heart dogs are definitely Livestock Guardian breeds such as Tibetan Mastiffs and Caucasian Ovcharkas.

Cadbberry likes this.
  10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Well hello! Nice to meet ya! I am sure you're gonna love it here. In the mean time, I checked out your portfolio and you blew my mind. You do such a great job.

Glad to see a new face on LV and don't be hesitant to ask about anything!

11. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV, there's a lot of friendly and varied people here for you to befriend, and plenty of people to ask for help if you need.

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Ticklicous! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

13. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hey there, welcome to LV! I hope I'll be seeing you around lots :3

14. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    From Chaos to all, I would like to welcome you to Lake Valor!

#ShippersUnite!

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope to see you around the site :D

16. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you have a great time here!

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure we'll get along great, because I love dogs too (I help out with a animal rescue organization)! Hope to see ya around the forum!

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Haha absolutely - everyone deserves to know if someone has an issue with them, ignoring and assuming the other person will understand isn't the best option in many cases. You do seem like a chill person though! Welcome Tickle, nice to meet you. =)

animal ppl tho <3 That's so cool! I'd love to train and work with animals... dogs are cute, but I do love cats so much. Mine sleeps next to me every day.

Have a great time here!!

19. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Welcome to lake valor! I love animals too! <3 My favourite breed of dog, has to be the pug hands down! :)
    You'll enjoy it here! We're a close knit community and always love to see more pokefans!

20. Ticklicous

Ticklicous Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.6
    @Sheep
    Haha. My cat also sleeps with me. He just mostly stays down around my legs and sort of lays on them of curled up against them.

@Hilda White
    I personally am not such a big fan of the brachy breeds myself. They just suffer so many issues regarding breathing, general health and sometimes even more that honestly I find it simply cruel to keep breeding these breeds that basically suffer regardless of how well bred the dog is or what lines they come from.