1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mr. Quin, Nov 14, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Quin

Mr. Quin Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello there, my name is Mr. Quin, I'm am quite new around here, and to Pokémon in general, though I am working to familiarize myself with as much information on battling as I am able. To get to the point of the matter I was referenced by a perspective friend of an opening for gym-leadership and I must say the prospect is quite appealing to me, even with my newness taken into account. That said, I must admit I am a touch overwhelmed by this foreignness of this site, and would be most grateful for any help others would deign to give me.

2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi and welcome! I'm still getting used to Pokémon my self so I feel yeah. Welcome to yhe forum its great to have you here! Send me a message if you ever want to chat or send the mentors a message if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Titus Angus

Titus Angus School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello, welcome, if it's to your benifit I can help you make a fantastic Pokémon battling team. I will admit there is a ton of content on this site but the navigation is pretty intuitive after a few days. See ya around the forums, dude.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Nice to see you finally joining us!

I admit, Lake Valor can be a little overwhelming at first, but that'll pass. And who knows, maybe you'll find something else that interests you here!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! There are a bunch of helpful and friendly people on the site who will happily help you get your bearings and get used to the forum; for some of us, it's our job!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

6. Mr. Quin

Mr. Quin Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks Malc Modnar, and yes it would be nice if I found more here to garner my interest, but as for now I shall endeavor for but one quest at a time lest I lose myself. Safety first and all that. :franky:

7. Boose

Boose Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome to the site! Once i get a team together and learn the ropes of comp, i will take you on :p

8. ragnaroq

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome, I'm also new and I'm also inspecting the site, I think the mentors feature is a good one :)

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I wish you good luck trying out for the gym leader position :D

Anyway if you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Don't be overwhelmed, we're all here to help you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around!

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    A new member?? Where??!!.. xD...Hey Mr. Quin!!..How are you?, i hope fine...So i will tell you a little about this place:

1° You have too much people to know (dont be shy, nobodyy bites...well some people yes, but give them some ceral and everything is going to be fine xD)
    2° This is the perfect place to make friends
    3° I don't know why I am doing this1, 2, 3 xD

So the most important is follow the rules, be yourself, and love Pokémon for the rest of your life (It is not an addiction, it is what made us grow up as persons, never forget that). Said that, enjoy the community make a lot of friend (remember about the cereal) and be yourself.. Welcome to LV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.