1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Grimsley

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    You are thinking from an "It has already happened"-perspective, and you are trying to justify it by looking at evidence that would help make it fit in the game as it is. I, however, am trying to look at the layer underneath. Why is it that Grimsley, someone that deals with the Dark-type and is an Elite Four member in another region, gives you a very Alolan mechanic that you need to proceed with the game? Why not someone random, like a very generic fisherman or something like that. What is the significance of placing Grimsley there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    @[member="MarineAurora"] I know where you are going. I'm just trying to find potential reasons that have evidence there. Also in that perspective, even Elite 4 members need a vacation. Alola is basically the human world Hawaii which is where people go on vacation sometimes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Maybe there was a recurring Joke in the company that they added him. He looks like he went "down hill". So maybe making him worse then better in the games gives the game humor? I mean appearance wise guys lol

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    He does look like he hasn't all been there for a while. Either sick or just plain hobo-style.