1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Guess this is goodbye

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by OmegaBlazeBoy441, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Well guys i guess after almost 2 years my time here has come to an end. It has been a very awesome ride and i met a ton of great people here and i cant thank you guys enough for the fun nights on skype or the old Pokémon battles we used to have on xat. I just dont have much motivation anymore to stay active and have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks due to AP courses and sports and stuff. I very much appreciate the experience and um..yeah..cya :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    You will be missed. I hope school and such works out for you. Goodbye!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Well see ya around if you stay on Skype. Good luck, and you are always welcome back.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Aw, Ron. It sucks to see you go. I'm glad to know you're still going to be on Skype. And, like Doima said, you're always welcome back. :D

5. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Well, we've never talked to each other in any way, but I still hope everything works out for you in the end. :)

6. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I don't think I've ever talked to you a single time, actually... xD

Anyway, I have seen your posts around, and I read a lot of them. I hope you enjoyed your time here on Lake Valor, and possibly considering coming back one of these days.

7. ShadowBrute

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    It's always sad to see a member leaving :(

8. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Thats really sad to hear but i hope you have a great time otherwise and hope for the best.

9. Adler

Adler Sailor

Helios
    (Helioptile)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽78.1
    Its Sad To See People In LV Leave ... Goodbye Buddy... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.