1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Guimartgon's Gym: Water

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by guimartgon, Nov 17, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guimartgon

guimartgon Competitive Blog Writer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    [​IMG]Guimartgon's Water Type Gym[​IMG]
    Hello and welcome to my Gym, house of the Water types.
    If you wish to challenge this gym please post it on my Challenge Threat
    Rules:
    ~We will play a single LV OU match.
    ~You may only challenge this gym once a week.
    ~If either the challenger or the leader feel that the outcome of the battle was heavily influenced by luck the replay will be saved and a winner will be chosen by debating. If both sides can't agree or if it's inconclusive the battle will be null and void and the challenger may have another match without waiting for a week.
    ~I ask for good sportsmanship during the match, no swearing will be allowed
    Other Information:
    Showdown nickname: Guimartgon
    3DS FC: I will start taking Wi-Fi battles some time after the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    Please remember that the Gym Leader's team will not be a full monotype. We are all allowed to use one wildcard.
    PS: I will be editing this post with the new deadlines for challenges in here.
    In order to challenge me for my badge, please post in the following thread:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gym Badge:
    [​IMG]
    All badge designs belong to Deltheor
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.