1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gujarati/Hindi songs.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Well, I'm an Indian. So I got curious about this. How many of you here have actually ever listened to any Hindi or Gujarati songs, either with English subtitles or any which are translated in English? Which genre? Were they impressive?
    Name them, maybe I'd know. Any recommendations?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well, I don't know if there's a difference, but I've listened to a lot of Pakistani songs, especially from Coke Studio. Mostly because my family's from Pakistan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,585.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Sorry, the only ones I know are from movies like 'PK' and 'Three Idiots'~ and even then, I'm not sure which of the myriad Indian languages they are sung in; most likely Hindi, but I'm not 100% certain...

(Hmm, all the Indian movies I know star Aamir Khan :sweat::sweat::sweat:)

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I've seen these two movies. 3 idiots songs are in Hindi, and one or two songs from PK are in Bhojpuri language, I guess. It's similar to Hindi tho.
    Aamir Khan is a great actor.