1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Halo franchise Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by sohrob101, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Halo, one of the most revolutionary and historical shooters in gamings past and history. Selling many copies with each title release, it's no surprise why Halo is still kicking even with the retirement of Bungie from the franchise. Halo for me has been part of my childhood for years, it all started when I went to a friends house and was introduced to Halo 1. The game was fun, seeing a shooter game like this was new to me. Things like killing and what not went over my head, and I just like how the characters in the games had cool armor, and how cool the aliens looked. I remember being afraid of the Flood as a kid, and refused to play levels involving them, since they were so fast and just chased you down. My thoughts on Halo 5 are bare at this time, since I have yet to play any form of the game, but I have been keeping up to date with it's developement. Currently I plan to buy an xbox one with the master chief collection.

What is your favorite Halo game in the franchise? What is your fondest memory of Halo? Did you play Halo for the multiplayer or the story? What do you like about Forge? Who is your favorite Character in the Halo franchise(including comic book, book, and movie characters)? What keeps bringing you back to Halo?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I'm not a huge Halo player and I doubt I have played the games more than 5 times. I like the multiplayer in the game a lot, but I don't like how obsessed some people are with the series. I mean, I totally understand loving something, but drooling over it is a different thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    I got 4 because it was $20 at Best Buy, haha. It was fun, but I always get stuck in FPS games, and never return to them. I lost the game eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.