1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Little Accidents

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 21, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Everyone who has done art has run into the problem of making mistakes and usually those mistakes warrant starting the entire art piece over or fixing the area it happened in. But sometimes, those mistakes turn out to be pretty good and you keep them in the end. As Bob Ross would say "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents". Does this happen to you often? Do you prefer to keep okay looking mistakes or would you rather redo them to make them perfect?

I tend to make mistakes. Pretty often. Normally I'd go and fix them but sometimes I'm too lazy and just keep them. And the way I see it, most people won't even notice the tiny little mistakes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I tend to make lots of small mistakes, but I usually use them as ways to improve the piece which always turns them into happy little accidents. If I can't rework the piece (which is rare) I start from scratch with the old piece in front of me to remind me what to avoid doing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I still make a lot of mistakes but I can still see I've improved since I started drawing more. The most common mistake I make is continuing on the wrong layer, had to redo half a piece because of it.

4. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I make a lot of mistakes; generally I undo them, Bob Ross would be very disappointed. Sometimes I just go with them though, and I end up reworking the piece into something that would have turned out better than my initial idea anyway.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I make enough little happy accidents, sometimes they just can't stay though.