1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by zonesadragoness, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zonesadragoness

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone! My "name" is zonesadragoness, but people (on deviantart) mostly nickname me as, zone, zonesa, and zoney, but my real name is Kristina, Im just a simple artist who enjoys drawing Dragons (mostly) and Pokémon.

Anyways I can't wait to make some friends here! I'm sure we will get along sweetly!

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! Your art is really cute! ^-^ You cna upload it here to LV as well by going to your Gallery which can be accessed through the User CP.

LV's community is very friendly and open, so I'm sure we'll get along fine!

I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Angel-Mander

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi, just joined myself. I write fanfiction, you should visit my page and read it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I would like to welcome you to the forum it's great to have you here! Like Pariah said you should create a gallery on the forum! I also created a tutorial guide encase you need help with it. The tutorial guide is here [click] Send me a message if you ever want to chat or check out the mentors thread in the Members Lobby section if you need help with anything forum related. Have a great time on the forum! ^_^.

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Dragons are pretty much the only things I can draw, haha... Anyway, the people here are super friendly and helpful, so you shouldn't have a hard time making friends! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor zone, everyone here is friendly, I'm sure you'll make friends :D Enjoy your time and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    The friends are too much important over here...just assure to follow the rules and be yourself if you do that, your life will be better and you will save a Happiny from being...xD Forget about the last xD...As I was saying, make friends being yourself and never forget that you are in the correct place and If you need something search for the mentors, that they will help you :). Welcome to LV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.