1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Everybody !!!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MamaLuigi145, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MamaLuigi145

MamaLuigi145 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone, I am MamaLuigi145 and I have just joined this website. I like to draw all kinds of things, but it seems that I draw Pokémon the most. However, all of my drawings have to do with Nintendo and it's franchises. I hope you all like my drawings and give feed back to me on how I did. See you around !!!

2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Since you are an artist, you will be well welcomed here! Be sure to post your drawings here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! If you wanted to upload some of your work to an LV Gallery, you can create one by going into your User CP from your profile. Nintendo's a pretty great franchise and makes a bunch of great games regardess. :3

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there Luigi! Hooray for new peeps, welcome to LV.

I love drawing Pokémon as well - they're some of my very favorite characters to draw overall. Definitely prefer drawing animals/other creatures above humans, the latter's just way too hard urgh. How long have you been drawing? Why not stop by the Graphics forum as well as our Gallery and get involved there if you're an artist? ^_^

Have a good time either way and be sure to ask if you ever need any help. Enjoy exploring!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Welcome to the forum <3 and oh you're a artist as well? That's great to hear I would love to see some of your work ^_^. If you haven't made one yet you should create a gallery on the forum. I made a guide if you need help with creating your first gallery. The guide is located here [click]. You can send me a message if you ever want to chat and contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

6. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Nintendo related artwork? Niiiiice! Whom do you like drawing the most? Maybe.. your favourite Pokémon, or favourite Pokémon characters? I'd love to see your own work sometime! Mmm, and a big welcome to the forums, MamaLuigi! Fantastic to have you aboard! <33

But yeah, as the others pointed out, we have a LV Gallery, and we also have a graphics section anytime you want to have a discussion about em', as well as bounce ideas here and there! I hope that you will enjoy the entirety of LV too, since we're always happy seeing new faces!

Have a looovely time! I'd love to chat with you sometime. <33

7. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Since you are artistic I doubt my free signature (picture beneath posts) and profile picture thread would interest you. But just in case, here's the link http://goo.gl/Yv5BXA . I think you'll love being part of this!

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

Do you like drawing? Can you show us something of what you do? :D, There is nothing bad if you don't want to do it >.<.

Ask for help to the staff members or the mentors, they will support you in what you need :). Now if you want to know about competitive you can always talk with a Competitive Mentor like me or any of the others that we have here in the site. I hope you like the place and good luck!

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, you should post some of your art, I would love to see it :D I hope you'll have a great time here and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask them.

You have a great username btw xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.