1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by exetrius, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exetrius

exetrius Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm exetrius and I'm new to this forum! In short, I'm not a big Pokéfan, but I love anime, Minecraft and Lego. Please head to my 'About me' for a minute! 😃

AntSteve, Halcyon Storm and Butternut like this.
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Oh great, it's you xD WELCOME :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    exetrius likes this.
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    More friends :D I'm glad to see that you finally showed up, enjoy your time :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    exetrius likes this.
  4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hey and Welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or one of the other mentors if you have any questions.

exetrius likes this.
  5. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi exetrius, welcome to LV! Do make yourself at home here. Don't forget to post, make some new friends, and have a great time! If there's anything you're unsure of, feel free to give any of the staff a ring and they'll be more than happy to help. Hope to see you around! o/

exetrius likes this.
  6. exetrius

exetrius Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Haha, thanks!

7. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    welecome to the site . you don't need to be a die hard Pokémon fan to be on this site :3 this site is all with people who like Pokémon...and really like :3 but yeah nevermind. -ahem- welcome to the site...i said that already. ok sorry this site has alot of nice frendly people and pretty sure some even play minecraft here too haha so you gonna have fun and make friends so enjoy your stay on this site and hope to see you soon :)

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! Ask if you have any questions!

9. Eevee918

Eevee918 Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    HIYA! :3

Welcome to Lake Valor!!!!! As of right now (3:27 PM EST), you have now been greeted by 1/2 of LV's Leading Power Couple. I'm sure my better half will come to greet you soon :)

I hope to see you around, you can usually find me in the shoutbox :P Any friend of KK's is a friend of mine.

-Eevee918

Butternut likes this.
  10. AntSteve

AntSteve Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey I like minecraft to its great and did you ever play pixelmon it's great and welcome to the site

11. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome to LV! it's okay that you are not a super hard core Pokémon fan as there are a lot of other stuff to talk about here :D

12. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Hey there! Welcome to LV! Enjoy your time here ^__^ you will find a lot of great things to talk about it.

13. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey good to have you welcome to Lake Valour

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.