1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by MikomiKisomi, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikomiKisomi

MikomiKisomi Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi there, I'm MikomiKisomi! Most people call me Mikomi or Miko. I started drawing 5 years ago, and made my deviantART http://mikomikisomi.deviantart.com 5 years ago, my 5 year anniversary on there just a week ago. I love making games, primarily dress-up games and visual novels, and aspire to be a software engineer when I'm older.

I'm most active on my dA, although I have a ton of social media accounts, all of which have the same username MikomiKisomi. Mikomi Kisomi is the main character in my webcomic which I'll begin drawing after I'm finished with my Pokémon webcomic, Revocanda http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=142049, which is currently on hiatus.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey, welcome! You can post your art here to LV as well by uploading it to the gallery, which can be accessed through the user CP. Your art is really nice, I love it! :D

If you have any questions you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MikomiKisomi

MikomiKisomi Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you very much! I've submitted my first picture here to the gallery, so I'll have to look at LV :)

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! Ooh, aiming to become a software engineer? Sweet! I may have to look into that field... if I understand it at all... :sweat:

Anyway, enjoy LV! Hope you have a great time!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh wow you have pretty drawings MikomiKisomi I love them! You should create a gallery to show off your pretty artwork. I'm also a artist as well so it's great to meet another artist on the forum. Welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have you on the forum! Send me a VM if you ever want to chat or send the mentors a PM if you need help with anything forum related.

6. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! We're a pretty friendly community, so hopefully you stick around!
    If you ever need help navigating through the site, feel free to ask me or any of the mentors!
    See you around the Lake!

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Your art looks great btw :D

If you have any questions be sure to ask them :)

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Going to check out your dA in a bit. ^_^ Always love seeing art and creative folks stop by here. Big welcome to the lake, Miko! It's really great to meet you! ♥

Ah man I do want to start up my own webcomic sometime but given how much of a perfectionist I am it'd probably take ages to finish a single page, lol. But I'll consider it for the very near future. Enjoy your time here, all right?

9. MikomiKisomi

MikomiKisomi Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you! Yes, I'd love to learn how to make programs and such in the future *w*

Thank you very much~

Aww, thank you very much ;w; I created my first gallery last night, although it only has one picture in it since I've only drawn one Pokémon picture as of late ^^;

Sure, I'd love to talk more! ^u^

Thank you for the warm welcome! ♥

Aww, thank you very much! 'w'

Thank you very much~

Yeah, it's hard to keep them up, which is why my Pokémon one is on hiatus ^^' I will, thank you! ♥

Mod Edit: Please don't multi post!

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hey Miko! How are you?... You answered all the welcomes. That is good in a member and show that you are interested in the community. I am pleased to have you here. If you need help just ask for it. Welcome to Lake Valor!

11. MikomiKisomi

MikomiKisomi Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm very good, thank you for asking! I am interested, the only forums I've ever been to (besides the old Bulbapedia forums back in middle school...) are the dA ones, so it's a pretty big change in the format, style and such but I think I'll get used to it :D I like it so far here, although I've only been to this forum thread (Members Lobby) so far.
    Thank you very much!*w*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.