1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello guys!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Hurricane, Sep 19, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello guys. I'm a new member and I'm really happy to be here! I hope I can become a part of this online community with everyone else. If you want to find me on Pokémon Showdown, my username is "Mandy the Phantump" and I usually hang around the server "europeiscloseenough". Thanks! :)

2. SantaPlays

SantaPlays Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey Mandy! Im new a new member as well, hope we can be buddys on Lake Valor ! Username: Santaplays on showdown! :D

3. Artemis

Artemis Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello Mandy! ( Is it okay if I call you that? :starryeyes: ) I'm a new member here as well, a few days back, that is. You are already part of this online community, in fact, everyone else is! ;) Oh and you play Pokémon Showdown? Cool, my username at Pokémon Showdown is 'Sollys'! I hope we'll be friends!~ :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.