1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Humans

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by WhiteKyurem72, Mar 19, 2017.

1. WhiteKyurem72

WhiteKyurem72 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.4
    Sounds a little stalker like...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wasn't informed as I wasn't around at the time (presumably), so the first thing I notice upon logging in is the 'WhiteKyurem72' username.

Obviously I note this can't be coincidence, so the explanation is satisfactory.

This is good. It means I can now bug two people for the price of one.

Glad to have you both, glad to see you, and I hope you enjoy this place despite everyone's foibles (or, perhaps, because of them).

3. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

I'm also a cat person.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Hello and welcome to the site, I know you what mean about not having a life ahah :'D more Pokémon time I guess? :P