1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello! I'm new.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by RainbowDashie, May 31, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowDashie

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here. Before you ask, yes I'm a brony. Or a pegasister, whatever you wanna call it. Whatever. Anyways, I hope to make some new friends 'round here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RainbowDashie likes this.
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Hello and welcome to lake valor.

4. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Yay fellow FiM fan! Welcome to LV

5. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    MLP :love:

Also, welcome to the Lake Valor community! Hope you enjoy and if you need help don't be afraid to ask around! :)

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor RainbowDashie! I am also a brony and will answer any questions you may have.

7. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome to LV! I hope you will enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask for help when you need :)

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you like it here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask someone. :)

9. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here. I'd like to point out that there is also a team for Bronies (though I quite like pegasister as well) that you could join. Have fun (and like everyone else) feel free to ask any questions you may have

10. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Welcome! It's nice to see another MLP fan here. I actually set up a team for bronies recently. If you want to join, just click on it in the "Teams" button on the top bar of Lake Valor.

11. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    HI RainbowDashie, welcome to Lake Valor. We have a really tight knit and welcoming community so you'll make friends here fast. Anyway, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm anyone we are happy to help.

12. ~Snowy~

~Snowy~ Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor, RainbowDashie! I hope you enjoy it here and make some new friends. If you have any doubts about our community, just ask. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.