1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello world

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Viscacha, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viscacha

Viscacha Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Oh man introductions are awkward, but I'm Viscacha! I'm a Pokémon lover and some of my interests in Pokémon are ROM hacking, Pokémon Showdown competitive battling, and spriting! I hope to get involved in some of these things around Lake Valor but being new on a forum is scary because it seems like you can do a 1,000 things wrong. I'll try to make the best of it though :sceptile:

2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi Viscacha! Welcome to LV! If you ever need to chat or anything let me know!

You'll fit in right here: plenty of users share your interests (I for one really like battling, even if I'm meh at it)!

I understand your nerves, but don't worry: we have a lovely moderating team here that should help if you need it! And don't feel afraid to post around: everyone here will ve more than happy to accommodate you!

I look forward yo seeing you around the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! There's plenty for you to do here based on your interests. Check out our Pokémon Showdown server for battles for just to chat, as well as our Game Development subforum. If you want to create a Gallery of your work here on LV, you can make one in your User CP in your profile.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! As long as you follow the rules don't worry about doing anything wrong. I'm sure you'll be fine!

I hope to see you around, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi what Pariah said you should be perfectly fine there is nothing to worry about. Welcome to the forum it's great to have you. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to chat or if you need help with anything forum related make sure to contact one of the mentors. We will be happy to help you out. Enjoy your time on the forum!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hiya Viscacha! Welcome to LV.. and really, don't worry at all about not fitting in or whatnot. <3 We're very friendly here and always happy to lend a hand to ensure people settle in nicely. ^_^

Competitive battling is super fun but I mostly dabble in random battles since I'm not really fond of having my own team. The thrill of not knowing what you'll get is so exciting~

Have a blast and do ask if you need help!

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    1000 things wrong? Well, there are more than 1000 things you can do right!
    Anyhow, I hope you love it here! If you ever need help, please ask!
    Enjoy your time here! See you around!

8. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I am fairly new here, so if you want to be friends, hit me up with a PM. Please enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, hope you have a great time and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hey Viscacha! Welcome to Lake Valor!

Look at the links that Gengar's Grin provided you! They are pretty useful and are also in my area :). You can talk with me if you want to improve in the competitive game or if you want to battle someone xD.

If you are going to join the server, you should try reading our Showdown Server Rules first.

I will be waitint for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.