1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Shiny_Umbreon, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny_Umbreon

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everybody! I'm Shiny_Umbreon, but you guys can just call me Shiny. I'm really happy and exited and all that stuff about joining Lake Valor. I play Pokémon a lot and draw fan art sometimes. I have 5 Nintendo DS Pokémon games, Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon SoulSilver Version, Pokémon White Version 2, and Pokémon Conquest. I play a lot of games besides Pokémon like Kirby, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, and a bunch of PC and X-Box games. So, I'll see ya'll around my friends and future friends!

I do realize I only named four games. XD

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! If you have any questions, you can always ask me or one of the other Mentors. We hope you have a great time here, so hopefully I'll see you around sometime! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hey Shiny! Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll like it here! If you need anything feel free to yell it on the shoutbox and we will all try to help. :D

Though it looks like I'm going to have to find a different nickname. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to lake valor :) enjoy your time here

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask someone on the staff, or one of the mentors. :)

6. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi Shiny, welcome to Lake Valor. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or concerns about LV you can contact myself, one of the other mentors, the staff or any of the members we'll be happy to help

7. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome aboard Shiny!
    We do have a gallery section on the main site (I'd link it but the Wii U doesn't seem to cooperate with me) so you can share your artwork there. Out of your games, which has got to be your favourite? Also, nice to see you are into a few other franchises to, you can discuss them in this forum. Any questions/concerns feel free to ask the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.