1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey I'm Lunix The Trainer and I'm new here :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Lunix The Trainer, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunix The Trainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey guys it's me Lunix The Trainer I'm new here and I was recruited by BliscorLV for the "Gym Leader tryouts," hopefully I'll be a Gmy Leader :)! Also I would like to be informed on just exactly what I'm supposed to do.

Check out my YouTube group the "EverGrandeBoys," we do showdown battles and we are currently doing a series of battles in PU. Hit us up if you're interested and please sub to our channel, and like our videos.

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/EverGrandeBoys

We Also have a Twitch channel hit us up if you'd like to see our live streams :D!

Twitch Channel Link: http://www.twitch.tv/evergrandeboys

We are aiming for 100 subscribers and would love it if you guys could us out with it :D!

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! Here are the gym leader tryout signups since you're interested: http://lakevalor.net/forums/topic/5026-gym-leader-tryouts/ Everyone is pretty friendly, so if you ever need help navigating through the site, feel free to ask a mentor, staff member, or active member! I hope you enjoy your time here! Hopefully you'll stick around for all the fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lunix The Trainer likes this.
  3. Lunix The Trainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks for the help :D!

4. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi Lunix, and welcome to LV! Great seeing you join our community. :] Come sign up for our Gym Leader tryouts that are currently being held! If you get selected, you might very well end up being a Gym Leader here. All the best! Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the forums as much as we do! Feel free to explore our many sections, and if anything comes up, I or any of the staff/mentors would be glad to assist. See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions feel free to ask them to me or any of the other mentors :)

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi there, and welcome to the Lake Valor forums! Your youtube channel seems pretty great - you've got some good content, so keep it up. It's great to have you and I hope you stick around. If you need anything, just send me a private message!

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there Lunix, welcome to LV. :3

Good luck with your channel and equally as much luck to you for your gym leader tryout. I don't think I could ever do that myself personally, haha!

How long've you been into Pokémon? What's your favorite generation? Just so we can get to know you a little bit better. Have a fantastic time posting around and ask away if you ever need anything. n~n

8. Lunix The Trainer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I've been a Pokémon fan for 4 years now, not that long :/, and my favorite generation is gen 4, and my favorite Pokémon is Infernape.

Thanks for the help guys :D! It's very much appreciated, please help out our channel.

9. DarkTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    i'm also pretty new here, but from what i've experienced so far is that the people here are so nice,unbelievable this can even be called ''the internet''

10. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Lunix! We have Pokémon fans of all kinds here, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! The other members have already pointed out how to try out for Gym Leader, so I wish you luck if you decide to try out. What type would you be if you did become a Gym Leader?

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

11. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor! Perhaps you will be a Gym Leader! It'd be cool to have you here as one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.