1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey what's going on guys X Scizorr here!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by X Scizorr, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X Scizorr

X Scizorr Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey what's going on guys X Scizorr here! I just thought I'd put a little intro of myself up in here so here it goes. I'm a steel type fanatic who's favourite Pokémon is Scizor. I can proudly say that I have grew up with the Pokémon franchise since I was 4 years old playing Pokémon RED (I also have a copy of every single Pokémon game to date).

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to see you join! I also really like Steel types! Anyways, if you ever need help navigating through the site, feel free to message a mentor, staff member, or even just an active user! I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, you must be a really big fan if you have all the games :O Anyway if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Aw yes I love seeing big Pokémon fans like yourself stop by Lake Valor. Personally have been into it for a long time too, starting with R/B back in 1998 or '99. Scizor is also hands-down one of the best steel types around. Good taste. :)

Welcome to the forum. 8D I hope you'll enjoy discussing with us and will stick around, Scizor! If you'd like someone to chat with you're welcome to let me know.

5. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Scizor is probably one of my favorite Steel types as well! It's soo cool >w>... (Well, next to Mawile and Jirachi that is... teehee.)

Welcome to the Lake, it's lovely to have you here :) Know there's plenty to do, including a lot of fun events, so don't be afraid to explore~ And if you need help, all of the Forum Staff and Mentors are just a PM away. ^_^

Hope you have a great time! See you around!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.