1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi Im Kurifu, New to Lake Valor and a veteran Showdown player :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Kurifu, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurifu

Kurifu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    :sceptile: :blaziken: :swampert: #Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire hype

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    WELCOME ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN- er Lakevalor xD I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Choo Choo Choo! What's that? It's the sound of the hype train. Not only for OR/AS, but for LV's anniversary, which is also on the 21st! Either way, have a great time here, and welcome aboard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Can I get a ticket for that train? ;P I am so excited like you wouldn't believe! Can't wait to pick up Alpha Sapphire when the time comes, it's sure to be amazing. And even more anxious to move all my old Pokémon over back to Hoenn! Ahh!

Anyways, welcome, Kurifu. Be sure to stop by and chat about OR/AS in the appropriate area but all of the Pokémon boards here are bustling so you should have fun regardless. <3 Let the staff know if you need any help.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Kurifu! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be awesome games I'm sure, so I'm hyped as well! If you're interested in battling, we have a whole competitive battling subforum, and many of our members enjoy battling as well! Some set up battles in the shoutbox, so be sure to check that out if you can.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

6. DarkTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    welcome Kurifu! if you need someone to battle with , just let me know :3 i'm into competitive battling as wel , and this is a very nice place to meet people to battle with :D enjoy your stay at Lake Valor :3

7. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Veteran of Showdown you say? Don't suppose you'd tutor an on-off competitive battler some strategies in your spare time? Haha. Regardless, hope you enjoy it here!

*Festoons the place with OR/AS things*

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! The ORAS Hype is real. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone!

9. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor Kurufu! I hope that you will enjoy the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire hype here on Lake Valor! Have Fun! :D

10. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    OR/AS Hype indeed. I think you'll enjoy the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire discussion subforum.

If you need any help around the site, you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or any other member for help!

Hope you have a great time here!

11. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    welcome aboard m8 have a good time and remember there's no brakes on this train :)

12. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride :D

13. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Ohhh, you brought the OR/AS Hype. You'll do good here! Welcome!

14. GalladeGuy21

GalladeGuy21 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hey im GalladeGuy21 and im new talk to me when ever u can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.