1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi newbie here. I need help to evolve my scyther to scizor.

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by zenitahrius, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenitahrius

zenitahrius Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I need to trade my Scyther to someone so that it will evolve to Scizor and return it to me. It would help if you need a Pokémon to be traded to evolve. Thank you.

2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hello! And welcome to the forums! If you're looking to do that trade, why not make a trade thread here?I'd offer to help you out myself, but I don't own X/Y sadly.

If you need help with anything forum-y related, be sure to contact a mentor or even ask a member of staff. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I can help you evolving your Scyther, just let me know when you're ready. I hope you'll have a great time here and if you have any questions about the site, you can always ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi welcome to Lake Valor. What Reckless said you can trade Pokémon in the trading section. I'm sure a lot of members would be happy to help you out! Send me a message if you ever want to chat or let the mentors know if you need help with anything forum related!

5. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Moved to Archive

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.