1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Jewls, May 29, 2017.

1. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Hey I'm Jewls. My little sister is Chrysa-Hiyama and she suggested I come to this forum to make a few new friends that share the Pokémon interests I do. She said you're all very welcoming. Like her I'm a fanfic writer tho so expect to see me there too

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    First post!

You're well informed; all of what Chrysa-Hiyama has told you about us is most likely accurate and correct. We're glad to have you, as it's always nice when people who know people nab other people to come here so that we can have more people.
    There's a fair retinue of fanfic writers here too, so you should be able to fit right in. There are other things too, if you roam around. Feel free to throw any questions our way if you get lost, or just want to learn more about things.
    I hope you enjoy this place as much as the others have!

3. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    She said the general is an easier one to go to. But she's also said that you're one of the best people to ask questions so no worries if I'm confused I'll ask

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I love people! So welcome to Lake Valor! As Eclipse said, we have a fair few writers here, so I hope you feel right at home.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Welcome, enjoy it here, have a great time here at the lake

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! A fanfic writer you say? We have the Literature Library when you want to post your fanfics! I hope you enjoy it here!

7. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm looking forward to chatting and talking with you in the future. I hope you'll enjoy being here, regardless of which section of the forum it is.

8. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Hope you have a fun time here!

9. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! :D Hope you enjoy it here, and hope to see you around the forums!

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! Sure hope you enjoy your stay :)

11. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Writers are always welcome here! (Except for you, Gamer! Oh wait...)
    Anywho! Hope to see you around~

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Looking forward to getting to know you!

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The General section is a nice section to slide in to, as it tends to be very laid-back and cover a broad variety of different subjects - so it does work if you're rather uncertain. Then, after you're comfortable with a place, stick around there, and gradually branch out into other places you think might work well. If it doesn't work out for you, that's okay, just try something else.

Comments like those make me wonder "What else did she say about me, and should I be concerned?" Hopefully that shouldn't be a concern, though.

14. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Chrysa can't say anything mean. Trust me she's tried but she's failed. All she can say is how many amazing people are here

15. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hey, welcome to LV! The people here are amazingly friendly, and you seem like you'll fit right in. :) If you need any help with anything, just give me a shout!

16. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here! I'm excited to see you around! =3

17. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Big sis! You actually came on! Welcome to LV. I'll show you the basics at home but these guys can help you lots too

18. Jewls

Jewls School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Thanks little sis but I can handle it. I want to make friends too

19. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Eeeee More family! Welcome to LV Jewls! I bet you already know a bit about LV but I do hope we get to chat with you more! I really like that name Jewls, where did you come up with it?

20. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Wecome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your stay. Have a great day and start to discover the forums!