1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ChronikBolt, Oct 26, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChronikBolt

ChronikBolt Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Bolt! Welcome to LV and it's amazing to meet you. [:

Why not tell us about yourself? You didn't give us much to go off of at all here and the members on the forum are happy to get to know you anytime. Things like when you got into Pokémon, your favorite game/type, and whether or not you plan to get OR/AS, for example.

Have a fantastic time here. ^_^ If you need help, be sure to ask.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hi new member! Chronicblot as you can see this is a community and you will find too many places to explore and enjoy so if want to start with something I will recomend you the Rules xD, after that do what you want (following the rules xD).
    I will ask for the same Why not tell us about yourself?. xD.
    Okay just start making friends, being yourself and following your heart and I wish you find that you are searching..Welcome to Lake Valor!!

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have yeah on the forum <3 My name is Nyanja it's nice to meet yeah. If you need help with anything shoot us mentors a message we will be glad to help yeah out! Have a fun time on the forum and shoot me a message if you ever want to chat!

6. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    This is just about the friendliest place in existence, so if you ever need help around the forums, you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or anyone else here!

Hope you have a great time here, and see you around the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.