1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hiya

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ekatjames96, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekatjames96

Ekatjames96 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hiya,

My nameo is Jameo. I forgot how to spell my name again? OH WELL. Shiro is so disappoint right now with me (somethin about hashtags and spurling). Im talking with the Cute and Powerful Neko., Shiro, and the buttface. They be like naw, what you doin? Get out me car you filthy boob. Shiro aka AquaWindLugia be like yo join our forum, it has the cutez and the pokemans. I was like hell yeah. But I was very upset with Shiro's words, and lets say a solitary man tear was shed that day. #WishIcouldbeabetterperson

But seriously, I really can't spell, but I will try my best :D

My name is James, but my username for EVERYTHING is Ekatjames with or without the 96. I also go by Jimmy.
    I absolutely love Pokémon, but due to MONEY BEING A BUTT, I haven't been able to play the new games. My all time favorite pokeman game is Heartgold Soulsilver because I loved the interaction with the pokemans. I also enjoy a good book, playing the awesome amazing game of League Of Legends. music is love music is life. I is big nerd, but Im getting nerdier everyday because animoo is quite good.

FINALS WORDS:
    I AM BLACKSTAR

ShiroLugia likes this.
  2. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Yes, yes hello my companion. yOU SPENT SO LONG WRITING THIS LMAO. I'd like to introduce you to LV! For everyone seeing is thread, James is a nice friend of mine who I convinced to join this site recently~ He's a little new to forums as a whole so welcome in! James, if you have any questions feel free to ask a mentor for help. I hope you enjoy LV and all it has to offer!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! Your intro made me laugh, haha, just like "lolwut?" XD HGSS were some pretty sweet games, the walking Pokémon were a nice touch.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member! Enjoy the site!

WILL YOU SURPASS THE GODS AND BE THE BIGGEST STAR OF ALL TIME????

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LunaTheLizard

LunaTheLizard Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    oMG JIMMY nO! I am nO T CUTE I TOLD U THIS AN D U NEVER LISTENNNN!
    Anyways I hope u enjoy the forummm.
    u and me will learn to become activeeee!!
    also

fite me

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Oh god another friend of Aqua and Luna xD You must be an awesome person then.

Anyway, welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :D

Yep, you're awesome xD

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    That's great that Aqua brought you here awesome and your Blackstar? -gives you an approval stamp- You'll have a great time here! Welcome to the forum send me a message if you ever want to chat. Also if you need anything forum related let the mentors know! Have a great time here would love to see you in the shoutbox!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.