1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies Horror Movies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aiko, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Its spooky month, which means it's time for spooky movies! Do you like watching any scary movies? Do you have a favorite?

I recently binged a lot of older cheesier horror movies from the 80s, and some of them were really funny actually. My personal favorite horror movie is The Silence of the Lambs. I thought it was just really well done and loved watching it the whole way through!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Funny you should mention this, as I've been doing a lot of binging on multiple horror franchises.

I plan on finishing up the Saw franchise, since I just finished Saw V and I'm so close now, and then I should probably move on to the Halloween series since I've only seen the original.

Nightmare on Elm Street is another good one I should probably get back to, and I never watched any of the Friday the 13th movies, so I should probably start that one as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I dont really like horror stuff. So I dont watch many horror movies. So far, The Conjuring 2 is at the top of my extremely short fav horror movies list. I can hardly watch trailers, so what do you expect.