1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question How do I find ALL of my alerts, not just recent ones?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Trap Nation6652, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap Nation6652

PokéPoints:
    ₽296.0
    Moon Ball ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I want to donate half of my PokePoints back to those who donated to me. I know there was more than 2, but I can't see it even when I click "Show All..." Is there any way to actually see all of them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

PokéPoints:
    ₽3,721.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I know that alerts will disappear/expire after a certain point of time, and are just dropped when they're old enough (usually about 3 to 4 days). After that they're just deleted to save space on the system.

Were you thinking of alerts that were older than 3-4 days old?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Trap Nation6652

PokéPoints:
    ₽296.0
    Moon Ball ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    yeah. So there is no way to find them again?

4. Vigilance

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,781.1
    Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★
    I've tried it myself and I can't go past a couple days worth. That said, I'll leave this open in case anyone manages to find a work around.

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Master of Breaking Things

PokéPoints:
    ₽195.5
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I asked something similar several months ago and I was told that old alerts were deleted automatically. As far as I know, there's no way to view them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.