1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question How do you know if someone is following you?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Neb, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    It’s pretty easy to see your follow list on the forums, but not vice versa. How do you know if someone is following you on the forums?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Actually Used The Corner Of My Eyes To See Behind.

Fact: Do You Know That Corner Of Eyes On Female Is Longer Than Corner Of Eyes On Male? This Is Mostly Why It Seems Like Female Can Look Behind Without Ever Turning Head!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AlmightyDanger

AlmightyDanger The OHKO King

Deoxyribonucleic Acid
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    For some odd reason I can sense people behind me

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Um... I think the question means following as in the follow option on your user page.

You can go onto each person’s profile page and look at the top right hand corner, I believe(I may be wrong) and it will say whether or not said person is following you. There’s no direct way to see how many people are following you, but you can always look back at your notifications.

ChocoChicken and Gwoomy like this.
  5. Minty Electric

SS Egg 1
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.0
    Iirc, you can also click on their name in a thread, then hover over the follow button for them. It'll tell you if they're following you, no going to a completely different page to find out.