1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How often do you shave?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    For those of you folks who are old enough, how often do you shave?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I usually shave when people start complaining that I have too much hair. I don't really care about my hair.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7
    Normally every week but I've decided to grow a beard this week. Itchiness is unreal

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I shave whenever I feel like it, which tends to be maybe around twice a month. At most.

5. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I have to work at a place where it is required that I shave on a near daily basis, so I typically shave when I see the hair becoming dark in the mirror.

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Daily, but in intervals! Arms one day, leg's another, face another (Yes, I get facial hair...for some reason)

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I have to shave almost every week. My facial hair grows ridiculously fast right after shaving, but once I get like a pencil mustache and short beard, it slows to the point where I won't have a full beard until maybe 4 months or so.

Kind of wish I'd grow a full beard at a normal rate or not one at all.

8. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I shave maybe twice a week. It's just so itchy. Feels like my skin is being clawed by small children. Please don't ask why I know that comparison is accurate.
    #MissingNo