1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to Create Characters here

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by DraconixNyx, Feb 17, 2024.

1. DraconixNyx

DraconixNyx Dragon Tamer

Raptor
    (Starly)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽72.4
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Leaf Stone ★★★
    I'm interested In Rping here (I've Rp for 6 years now) but have no idea how to exactly do that on a forum. specifically how do I make a character on here? where exactly would I post My character and their info? Also are there any templates I could use? If not it's no big deal

2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,187.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hihi, former active rp’er here.

Lake Valor is a very open ended site for role playing. Everyone is allowed to make their own and also join others as they please. You can head over to the role-play institute. In there you’ll see red flairs called “sign up and discussion” Im unsure if we have any big rps that are open for sign ups currently. However you of course can always make one!

As for your making a character for role-play, typically the rp host will make a template for how they want. For me personally I just do “name, age, appearance, personality and small backstory.” But other rp creators differ.

TLDR: It depends on who’s making the rp.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,545.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    We do not have a dedicated area for posting characters, users make their own RPs and they often make sign up topics where you post them, a form for you to fill out is often provided by the creator as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I agree with the others. I also used to be very active. Usually wavepearl has big rps going. And yes check for sign ups