1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Huevember

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Nov 2, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Now that Inktober is over..It's time for Huevember! Huevember is not as well known as Inktober, at least I don't think it is. If you follow the Huevember rules, you draw with one color every single day, but every day the color is different. However some people stick to one color for the entire month. Are you going to participate in Huevember? Do you plan on using a color a day or the same color for the whole month?

I'm not participating because of school, but I really wish I was able to. It looks so much fun, especially since I love working with colors so much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm not gonna participate, still struggling with drawing regularly, need to get that down first before I start stuff like this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    As fun as this sounds, I haven't really had the motivation to draw recently. I'll probably be trying it out next year, though.

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Sounds fun. I’ll join

PoserPanda likes this.
  5. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'm totally doing it. Is there a prompt list floating around? Or is it just the fact that we can only use one color a day?

6. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    if you look up huevember it should bring you to a tumblr page with all of the colors they have for this year! but you can also do your own huevember

PoserPanda likes this.
  7. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    That sounds easy enough to find. Thanks! Hopefully you have time for some fun stuff in the future.

8. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    I actually forgot this was a thing. I might end up doing a few just to see if I can, but I don't know how long I'll keep up with it. I'm never good with these month-log challenges oops.