1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I am new and excited!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by fidofishy5, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fidofishy5

fidofishy5 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello everyone! I'm the newest member of Lake Valor, fidofishy5, and I'm excited to be here! Firstly I'd like to thank Achromatic for finding me via Pokémon Showdown and inviting me to become a gym leader! I'm pretty pumped. Well a little about me: I live in the USA, I'm 16, part Jamaican, and my favorite Pokémon is Scrafty. My favorite generation is 5th, and my least is 4th. I had both Pokémon X and Y, and a 3DS XL, but in mid April my dog like sent me in a spiraling depression when she chewed them all up....DON'T ASK ME HOW. Well, now that I've given a little about myself, why don't you all give me a bit of a rundown. Pleased to make your cyber-acquaintance. I'm looking forward to being an honorary member of Lake Valor.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I think there's some confusion - I didn't invite you to become a gym leader. I said we're looking for gym leaders after our tournament is finished. You can battle those leaders and if you win, you can become a leader.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    fidofishy5 likes this.
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hi fidofishy! Yeah as Achromatic said we're in the middle of a tournament right now, maybe after! Sucks about your games though. Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other mentor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor. 'I am new and excited' NOW THATS THE SPIRIT XD
    How did your dog- I'm kidding, but that really sucks.
    Anyway if you have any questions, you can ask it to me or one of the other mentors :)

5. fidofishy5

fidofishy5 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    That's totally alright about the gym leader thing, I'd love to give it a shot! Thanks to all for the warm welcomes :)

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! Your avatar is awesome, by the way :D If you have any questions, you can always ask me or any of the other Mentors!

7. Cammio

Cammio School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Howdy! I'm Cammio it's great to meet you! I'm new here too :3 Hope to see you in the forums! I'm sending you a friend request also :)

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hello and welcome to LV, hope you'll enjoy your time here. ^^

9. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hello, and welcome to Lake Valor! Wow, lots of people coming around for the Gym Leader challenge! I can't wait to get creamed by battle you all. I'll see you around the forum! :D

10. Scrafty1

Scrafty1 Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    YOUR FAVOURITE Pokémon IS SCRAFTY TOO! <3
    Anyways, welcome to the forums! We do seem to have some things in common (my fav. Gen is also 5 and least favourite is 4, it's so slow and plus I didn't like the majority of the Pokémon) and we have a Battle section where you can battle other battlers; there is often tourneys too.
    Any questions feel free to ask~ :)

11. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    WOW that must have been horrible acing your dog ruin it all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.