1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I don't know you well enough

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    When it comes to personal info, how much do you willingly share?

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    If we're talking about mental views, stances, and the like, I'm very open about what I believe, how I act, and what I do, and will gladly share the reasons as to why I do what I do.

If we're talking about physical characteristics or other things like spatial location? I share zero, because that really isn't important in any way.

3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm pretty closed off in terms of personal info. I mean, I'll say what my stances are on ideas and the such, but not much else. Call me paranoid, but I'm scared someone will collect my info and put it online...which is basically what I'm ding anyways, now that I think about it.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    If you ask me and I don't know who you are (or haven't known you for that long), expect me to not tell you anything about myself, from personal things all the way down. Even if I've known you for at least a few years, there are still things that I will not reveal about myself to you. In short, if I haven't known you for a long time, expect to leave our convo with more than a few questions. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am probably too open, people can ask me almost anything and I may reply. Just Maybe.

6. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    I don't really care that people know about me. The thing I would be more worried about is people who I care about who might be impacted.

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Stuff like my stances on different opinions, I am kinda held back. I feel it's smarter to assess what another person's view is and then share yours. I strongly believe in not showing all your cards at once upfront.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm pretty open and easygoing, and usually not afraid to say much. I guess it's because I'm an understanding person and hardly ever judge anyone for their circumstances or opinions, so I naturally tend to assume others are the same way. Not like I have anything shameful to hide or anything but yeah hah. Plus being open makes someone seem more approachable to me. ♡

9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm an open book and answerost questions truthfully because lying makes me feel terrible, lol. It's no differrent on the Internet: ask and you shall know. Heck, you coukd ask me enough questions to write a biography with my answers, lol. However, I don't share things like my phone number and my physical address.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am pretty open and tell people about me because everything about me is so common here. If you search people with same name as mine within range of 500m you would find 15„ people with same name.

Except name, location I also tell many things about me only to people I know and trust though xD. I am pretty open to you if you are my friend xD

11. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    It depends on the conversation and whether or not I feel like sharing it if I feel like I should share it at all. I'm pretty open about my TS but there are three subject I won't discuss openly because they can cause absolute mayhem everywhere: religion, sex, and politics. There are things about family, friends, and coworkers that I won't ever tell you unless I either think I can trust you with it or you are in a need to know situation. So for me it can be very situational.

12. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I share my personal information too not so sparingly.
    Mostly cause I do not care what others know about me or not.

Nowadays I regret thinking that way...

Given how much people are out to scam you, or make you look bad in general.

13. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    That depends entirely on the person I'm sharing with and the location haha
    I am actually fairly willing to say a fair bit as long as I think the person will handle it.
    If I don't think someone can take it seriously I won't say a thing thought, it's rather all or nothing.

14. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I think I'm more open on the forum than anywhere, except maybe with my girlfriend. I think the reason is--and there are studies done on this--that I feel more comfortable talking to people who are congregated to similar interests. That's what the internet does, is it fosters interest groups.

So yeah, I'll share pretty much whatever.

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I am one of the most closed off people you will ever meet. I am part strategist and I know that if the enemy knows who I am, then I am susceptibility to lose(at anything really. At least that's the philosophy I follow). Because of this, I hide everything from everyone. Keep myself hidden to avoid being found. I will only express myself on forums due to anonymity and even then I limit what I say, never going too far. Often times I like leaving hits of what I think for fun (usually no one ever finds them).

Getting anything out of me is like scrapping nails on a chock board.

16. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I would share personal things about myself but not about my location, that's mad, why would anyone do that, it's a dangerous place the internet

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Well, for those that know me...you guys know that I even share details about the clothes that I am using actually. Luckly I am someone that finds the limits knowing the kind of person that is actually asking.

So yeah...no problems with it for now...

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I don't mind telling people about personal things, as long as I can trust them. And that's not a lot of people. If I don't trust people, I most likely won't talk to them. And I get annoyed when someone asks if I'm there, and then someone else says I am when I clearly show that I don't want to be acknowledged.

But if it's someone I can trust, I tend to be VERY talkative. I tell people about a lot of things, but I still keep in mind to keep super personal info to myself (location, full name, all that other stuff).

19. Inken'in

Inken'in Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Amulet Coin ★★★Icy Rock ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    I'm rather open, at least when it comes to my view points on various things. For the info that someone could use to locate and identify me outside of the world of internet, I'm very unlikely to share that.

20. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I trust very few people, but to those people I'll usually share quite a bit about myself like stories, foods I like, and books I'm reading. I don't like giving away my exact location, I never give out my full name and I am hesitant on posting my photo in LV's photo book because I'm so paranoid...

However, if you ask me anything on my QandA, I am most likely to answer you as long as the question isn't too personal. As for viewpoints, I'm fairly open about how I feel about certain viewpoints as well.