1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I should say hello, right?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by HellStorm8000, Mar 31, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellStorm8000

HellStorm8000 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Sweet Arceus, It's been years since I have stepped foot on a forum.

I'm not good with introducing myself at any point but I'll try. So I love Pokémon and it's my favorite game series but besides why I'm obviously here, I also enjoy drawing, writing, and any movie, game, anime, book, etc, that has a good story (or is just fun to play/watch/read, but i mainly enjoy story driven things)

so here is some of my Pokémon art over on my DA account:

http://hellstorm8000.deviantart.com/art/Ramie-Request-523816631?q=gallery%3AHellStorm8000%2F27001537&qo=0

http://hellstorm8000.deviantart.com/art/Valor-Union-Perla-519234241?q=gallery%3AHellStorm8000%2F27001537&qo=2

2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Hello, and welcome to LV! We're all glad you decided to join. We hope you enjoy your experience here, and feel free to ask any questions if you have any, and we'll answer them!

3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Hey, HellStorm8000! Welcome to Lake Valor :)

There are tons of Pokémon artists here on LV, so you'll fit in really well. That's some great fan art you have :o better than I could do

Let one of the nameglows, tutors, or staff members know if you need any help, and enjoy your time here!

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome in! Drawing is pretty great. You should upload some of your art here, to a Portfolio!
    I love anime, what's your favorite series? Mine's Attack on Titan haha.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. HellStorm8000

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    thank you and I will.

Thank you, and thanks again for the compliment

thank you times 3, one for the welcome, two for the complement, and three for telling me about the Portfolio. Also I'm not sure on my favorite anime series and I haven't gotten to watch Attack on Titan yet but I plan to.

Mod edit: I've merged your posts. Please don't double/triple post, in the future use the Edit button.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Why howdy! Welcome to Lake Valor HellStorm8000!! =3

You should go check out the link Pariah has out for you about the Portfolio. :3 You should also check out the Literature Library and show us some of your writing or read some of the other users writings about their stories. ;) If you have any questions, please ask me or any of the other mentors or staff crew in LV. We'll be happy to help you =)

I hope you have fun in LV! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. HellStorm8000

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you and I've gone to the Portfolio already. Also thank you for the link to the Literature Library, I haven't written any Pokémon stuff for a while but checking on some other people work could be fun

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! It may have been years since you've been on a forum, but I'm sure you will fit in nicely here and have a lot of fun. I think it would be a good idea if you edited your profile and gave yourself an avatar, it would help you get a more distinctive look around the site!

If you've got any questions, just let me know, and I hope to see you around!

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You sure do have a wide array of interests which really makes me happy to see. 8] Means there's that much more for you to do here! Welcome to LV, Storm.

What do you usually draw and write about? Those are some of my favorite hobbies too, writing especially lately. I tend to prefer drawing animals and Pokémon or writing fanfiction myself. Have a blast here and do let us know if you ever need anything. <3

10. HellStorm8000

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you and I've done so

Thank you. And I mostly draw and write about my original characters. I do plan on either making a comic or just writing the story of my Pokémon OC Mike (aka me in the Pokémon world)

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Your avatar is super cute by the way! Top notch! Anyhow, we'd love for you to stick around the forums! You seem like such a cool person!
    I hope you like it here! See ya around!

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! We all love Pokémon here too, so you should fit right in. :3 Stories are great, I like them a lot too; the best ones are the ones you get lost in, in my opinion!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

13. Nars

Nars Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome Hellstorm ! I guess we are some deviantART colleagues ! :D I'll have a look on your portfolio for sure, glad to see another artist here. :)

14. HellStorm8000

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you, I'm mostly gonna pop in and out to check on this and to post my Pokémon drawings but the community seems nice enough for me to stick around.

Thank you, and I love Blue Eyes, its still one of my favorite yugioh cards, and getting lost in a good story with no distractions is the best.

Found you on DA, I love the stain glass like pics you got and just your stuff in general, I'm gonna watch you for sure ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.