1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I want special species of Pokemon to exist

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    The closest we ever got of this was the spiky eared Pichu and Vivillion. I would like to see more of this to go as far as the likes of Crystal Onyx. T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    This would be interesting, especially if they were events! I missed the Spiky eared Pichu event...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I think they're kind of boring. If they don't have any stat changes or anything they're just kinda...pointless. Not to mention these would have to have shiny forms too or they would be even more boring, imo!

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    That might be interesting but I don't want them going overboard. I wish that Pichu could become a spiky-eared Raichu though.

5. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    They are pretty much for asthetic look, nothing to big, maybe a secret move here and there, or a weakness change (Like Crystal Onyx). :sweat:

6. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    I would really like special species of Pokémon. That spikey eared Pichu looked really cool but I missed the event :(

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    This would be a really cool thing :D And while we're on it, can we get AZ' Floette, please? I want that so much.

8. The TK

The TK School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I dont care much for variations, but some Pokémon should really have a Mega form or at least an evolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.