1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I wasted my Master Ball on a Farfetch'd! (Gameplay mistakes)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Otter Mii-kun, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hmm... let's go back to a nine year old me...

In Pearl, which was my first game, catching a Shinx and overleveling it. Like, seriously overleveling it. By the time I was facing the E4, I had my Luxray (level 60-75?) and five other Legendary Pokémon just to survive because I had not trained any other Pokémon but my Luxray.

Also in Pearl, I used my Master Ball on Uxie. At the time, it wasn't staying in any of my other balls so great decision, but now I look upon that and think that if I had been a lot more patient I'd still have my Master Ball.

Oh, and screaming at Giratina when I first saw it. Shut my DS off and lost some progress...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Where do I start...
    Trying my hardest (for like, a solid 15 minutes) to go up steps. Doesn't seem like a problem, does it? Well, the problem was that those steps were actually ledges. Yes.
    Derping and forgetting to charge my DS before receiving a Lvl. 91 Chansey through WT. RIP Chansey.
    'Wait, you can CATCH other Trainer's Pokémon?!' -9 year old, really gullible me.
    'So, I saw this cool red dragon show up in my game and fainted it' -Playing Silver before I realized what I had done. And I had FRICKING SAVED RIP RED GYARADOS!
    Ha ha, more like FAILED it. Ha ha ha HA HA HA VERY FRICKING FUNNY
    'What does 'Release' do?' No more needs to be said, other than RIP Lvl 89 Breloom
    #MissingNo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽901.5
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    For me it was battling Virizion in W2. Decided to weaken it a little bit more- with Golbat and using Fly. After I used Fly I remembered that flying is super effective against grass and fighting. So R.I.P. Virizion. On a positive note Golbat evolved into Crobat after defeating Virizion.

4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I still do. Like, I'll be inside a Center in Sun and try calling Tauros. I do it WAY too often.
    #MissIngNo

Cadbberry likes this.
  5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I usually tried calling Charizard in Pokémon Centers XD