1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

If you were forced to live with a pokemon for your entire life what would that pokemon be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Skdebop, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    I personally would love to live with a victini its small cute and brings victory

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Oh that's easy.

Any Pokémon I have a deep enough bond with. Would make it easier

3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Croagunk. It's kinda my comfort Pokémon, and just the right size for a good cuddle.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    My go to in this case is usually pachirisu. Super cute, is one of my favorite Pokémon, and isn't too big or dangerous to my irl stuff. Just need to keep her away from my computer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Probably Diancie. Smart enough to understand human language and the equivalent of an infinite money glitch in real life.

6. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,051.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Latios or Latias. I would never need a car (I could just fly everywhere), they are very sensitive to emotions and feelings, and they're super friendly.

7. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Easily Mew. It's just a normal tiny little cat thing that can use a boatload of different moves and if it doesn't currently know one, transform into something that can do similar. Imagine if it uses an Electric move / turns into a car battery if your power goes out, uses Teleport / turns into a private jet if you need to go out of town. Plus it could transform into a television with a working copy of Mario Kart Wii on it!