1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm poorly confused.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KagamiShinami, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KagamiShinami

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I am brand new to this site, I'm poorly confused, I'm not sure what to do.

But I would like friends to help or friends to learn with me. I wish the best for everyone,

and the most luck as well to any new people as well.

[3D='429']

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! If you need any help you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member! We'd love to help you out here. c:

There are tons of friendly people here, so I'm sure you'll make friends in no time! I hope to see you around! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KagamiShinami

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Can people has Pokémon or choose Pokémon or how would it work Persay?

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! Like Pariah said, there are plenty of people here that are willing to help you if you're having difficulties! Am I correct in assuming your favorite Pokémon is Mismagius?

I hope you enjoy the site! Don't be afraid to ask Mentors or staff members for help, that's what they're here for! :)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean? You mean claiming a Pokémon? You can do that here (http://lakevalor.net/topic/1076-official-claim-a-pokemon-thread-read-first-post-before-claiming/) if you meet the qualifications. :)

5. KagamiShinami

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    you are correct I do

And Yeah claiming a Pokémon, sorry sometimes i have difficulties typing out sentences, altho i have the college knowlege to correct them.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there KagamiShinami!! Welcome to Lake Valor!!! :3
    Everyone here is really friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentor or staff members in LV. We'll be happy to help you out. =3

I hope you have fun in LV! :)

7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Is it the navigation you're confused about? Don't worry, you'll grow used to it.

In the meantime, I suggest posting as much as possible to get some momentum stirring.

8. Nocturne

Nocturne Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Well the navigation may appear confusing at first, its much easier than it looks to be. As for English, that's not a huge deal. Being on forums is actually what helped me with my spelling and grammar the most, and hey, I'm still making mistakes! xD Making friends is the easiest to do by posting, being active and participating in the more community-orientated sections. For a few examples, you can check out The Union Room and The Clubs section (but be sure to read the rules first, of course!).

Oh and Welcome to Lake Valor, by the way. If you're still lost and confused, or are in need of someone to talk to, feel free to shoot a message my way! Other staff members, and mentors are also here if you need any guidance. As you can tell, we're more than happy to lend a hand!

9. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Like most of the peoples herebsaid, feel free to ask anyone here for help!

10. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome!!! Ahh I hope you have an amazing time here on LV!!! :P :P :P

11. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Welcome! If you're confused you could get a mentor.
    Hope you'll stick around :)

12. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Welcome to LV! The water's warm!
    No need to be confused; the mentors are here to help! I'm also quite experienced with forums and would be happy to help with anything. We're also up for a friendly chat if you ever feel like it.

13. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there Kagami! Welcome to LV! If you ever want to just chat or anything, let me know!

Glad your confusion got sorted out! I understand the forums can be daunting, but trust me, once you get to know the place a little, you should settle in just fine!

I look forward to seeing you around! If you ever have a question, or need some help, just ask me, a member of staff, or another mentor!

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    As you can see, we're all pretty friendly, so don't be shy to jump into any of discussions around the forums!
    I hope you have a grand time here!

15. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Not too worry, bounds of new friends here will be happy to help you out, myself included! You can contact me anytime you've gotten any questions or concerns around here, and I'll be happy to help you out! And welcome to Lake Valor today; it's very nice to meet you. (:

And yeah, you're more than welcome to check out any board around here, and meet new people at your leisure! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I hope to see you soon so we can be pals. <33

16. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    @[member="KagamiShinami"]
    "Are you confused? Hit yourself in confusion. :P" Klefki 2015
    [3D='klefki'][3D='klefki'][3D='klefki'][3D='klefki'][3D='klefki'][3D='klefki']​
    Also, I'm supposed to be a Mentor, so ask me questions and send me a PM if ya need me! :P

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    HI Kagami welcome to the forum <3 and it's okay to be confused the mentors are here to help you out! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and make sure contact one of the mentors! We're here to help you out! Enjoy your time on the forum!

18. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! We have plenty of people here who would be happy to help if you are confused, so please, ask any of our staff or mentors (or me if you really want to). I hope you enjoy your stay!

19. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    [​IMG]I heard you were confused.

Anyways, welcome to LV. Sounds like you might want a bit of help around, so feel free to ask all the questions that you may have; they're sure to be answered. Hope you enjoy your stay once you've got everything all figured out, 美好的一天 to you!

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hiya Kagami! I'm late, urgh... but welcome to Lake Valor. Good to meet you! :'D

Happy to chat and become one of your first friends if you're interested so shoot me a message anytime - always fun to chat with other Pokémon fans, after all. That aside I hope you'll have a blast here and we're very much looking forward to having you aboard! Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.