1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

IMPROVISE RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Rezna, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    This one will be anything as we go along. I'll say something random, like *eats confetti* for example and we could start from there, honestly. That's my kind. I'll start this off with me, being a Shiny Umbreon named Mystic.

I'm Mystic. Mystic, the shiny Umbreon. I have no trainer, as he has died last year, but I know the moves Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, and Destiny Bond. Since my trainer died, I've never lost a fight, because I wanted to get stronger and stronger. If I did lose, I don't know what I would do, since I have nobody to heal me or anyone to find me... My Pokéball broke, so I'm all alone... I'm scared.

"
    YOU! I beat you eight times already! You still want to challenge me?!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "What if you beat me eight times or eighty?! I won't give up!" Cherry, the Sylveon shouted at Mystic.

Hey, I'm Cherry, a Sylveon. I evolved from eevee six months ago with the help of a fairy stone which I found out of nowhere in the middle of the jungle. I learned Tackle, Tail Whip, Fairy wind, Swift and Draining kiss till date.

This Shiny Umbreon, Mystic, and I fought eight times and unfortunately I lost each fight. But I won't give up! I want to beat this Umbreon by hook or by crook!
    Maybe we'll be friends someday. I don't have any friends and I want one. I think he'll be a good friend.

(Its a bit weird to type that an Umbreon won against a Sylveon 'cause dark types are weak against fairy types.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Ok then! After this battle though, would you like to come see my hideout? I've battled you multiple times, and so I feel like I'm getting to know you better. I would like someone to be friends with one day."

Why am I inviting her to my hideout? She could ruin it, or maybe something bad will happen. Maybe when she learns that I have no trainer, she won't to be friends with me. It'll be worth the shot though, I guess. I just hope it works.

(I know right?! To be fair, you did choose to be a Sylveon. So don't blame me. Also why does Sylveon have 5 moves?:3)

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    "You are inviting me to your hideout? I have no problem! I'll come!" I, Cherry, say with a happy tone.

Its the first time anyone is inviting me to go with them. Maybe, Mystic can be a good friend.

(Neglect swift if you have a problem.)

EDIT: @Team Mystic, did you forget about this?

#4 Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018