1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Inspiration

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    What songs do you listen to in order to help you work better, or do your art? What is the song assigned to? Do you like a specific feeling to the song for that action? What is the worst match up for you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I listen to game music all the time. It gives me lot's of inspiration for art - calm music inspires peaceful scenery, action music inspires me to draw cool posing for characters etc. If I'm not listening to game music for inspiration, it's either songs from the 40's to the 90's, or mostly classical music,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Music doesn't affect how I work (other than alleviate stress if I really like the song, and it is a stressful thing I'm working on). However, music can inspire me when exercising. There are a few songs that have made me start sprinting when i was already exhausted. I like a song with a good beat. I usually listen to parodies and video game music.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,034.9
    Celtic stuff is always nice for fantasy scenes, ethereal worlds, and just evoking a magical world.
    80s and 90s pop (and bands inspired by those eras) mainly for nostalgia, but also good for pop idol scenes
    Anime and game music is always a big help--Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Fairy Tail tend to show up on my imagined story soundtracks a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.