1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Introducing myself because my friend told me to

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by UltraHusk, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, VictoryStar34 dragged invited you here. That's good to hear; Victory is good people.

How are you liking the feel of Lake Valor so far? You've been here for a couple days, so I'm guessing you may have a few preliminary opinions - or perhaps you're waiting and seeing until a later date to make your stances more solid?

If you're compelled to stick around LV, you could hop into the Postfest; it's an incentive to post more of what you already do, but be rewarded for it later on. You don't have to post a whole lot, but some is better than none.
    I do hope you're enjoying this place, or at least don't have anything you dislike about it. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hi there! Your avatar from Seoxys is great :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Hello! Welcome!
    Enjoy your time here and be sure to contribute in the Time Capsule!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Oh hello! I recognize you from around LV! It looks like you're settling in nicely, but I'm going to give you a late welcome anyway. Welcome to LV!

5. Dodger

Dodger Youngster

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.8
    Welcome !!