1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Is it always this easy to get legendary eggs?!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by AutumnsDusk, Oct 14, 2018.

1. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    I've been playing for like an hour and I have a hand full of them. From my understanding I have to level them up to 40?
    So will they hatch as level 1 or level 40? And is there a way to sell them? I have two Articuno eggs.

I hope this isn't in the wrong spot!

2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Legendary eggs hatch at level 40. You can’t sell them at the moment, but you can delete them.

I believe this either goes in the Support Hub (via Info Desk) or the Safari Zone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AutumnsDusk likes this.
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    To evolve/hatch them when they'll reach level 40, you'll need to go into your collection and click the green arrow that will have appeared ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AutumnsDusk likes this.
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Please bear in mind that getting legendary eggs is the easy part, leveling them up to level 40 requires 4/5 posts a level. So 156/195 posts for them to hatch

AutumnsDusk likes this.
  5. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Yeah that's what I figured. Going to stick to my starter Pokémon first before taking on something quite that large ^^;

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Big tip: if you want to raise a Pokémon to level 100, stick to the basic form as they require the least amount of posts to raise a level. Usualy it goes 3 posts per level for basic Pokémon, 5 for the first stage, and 10 for the second stage

7. AutumnsDusk

Fennekin
    (Fennekin)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Oh, okay! Thank you, thats really helpful

8. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I was just about to catch a Kyurem egg (bad spelling.) but I had more than one tab up. Never again!