1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Izzy and Sa-chan's French adventures

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Sachi-Shimazu, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Bonjour my friends, Sachi, or Sa-chan, or Sachin... Too many nicknames... here to announce a kinda special softlocke with mon ami [member='Iridescent Isabelle']. We will be doing a soul linked softlocke (so Nuzlocke without the death) with a bit of a fun twist on our end. Toujours the text will be en francais. I'm doing this as both something fun and a way to study French, and I believe that Isa is doing something similar. So, let's get on with this. Isa has already started, so I'll let her make the first update

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Bonjour! Je suis Izzy! Here I was, all alone in the francophone Pokémon world, being talked to by Professeur Chen (Oak for the English), who talked to me about the world of Pokémon. Then it was time to start my own adventure.

Not much has happened yet. Professeur Orme (Elm) gave me my Germignon ([3D='chikorita']) and that's where I met Rukia. We're sent to M. Pokémon to investigate his claim, I think. French is hard.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Boujour tout le monde. Je m'appelle Rukia. Today is my first day training Pokémon, mon annivairsaire was today and that means I'm officially dix ans. Proffesuer Orme, commonly called Professor Elm in non-francophone universes, called me to his lab to pick up my first Pokémon. I met Izzy at his lab, who already took le Pokémon feuille Germignon. My plan was to pick le Pokémon feu Hericendre, or Cyndaquil to the non-francophones. Je pense using nicknames gives my Pokémon more personality and attachment. Mon Hericendre s'appelle Blaze.

I had the bright idea of challenging Izzy to a Pokémon battle, but she had already had trained Germingnon and faced a menacing trainer qui s'appelle Argent.

4. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I have not been idle! On route 29, I caught Fouinette ([3D='sentret']). On route 31, I caught Chenipan ([3D='caterpie']). And just recently, I caught my beloved Wattouat [3D='mareep'] on Route 32. I am most definitely going to give him a place in my team.
    I've decided not to give them nicknames. Their French names serve very well as nicknames to me.

Now, I'm camping out in Route 30, to find a certain, little owl. After that, massive training. I'm going to try to get Chenipan to evolve, and the Wattouat and the owl up to level with my slightly overlevelled Germignon.

I've fought Rukia just after I beat up Argent. Despite only being 3 levels higher than his Blaze, Germignon brought me a very easy victory. Next time, it won't be so easy, though.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-384971652

5. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Merde, it seems that after Izzy beat that filthy thief Argent, il m'attaque. It wasn't right away, I was able to first go to Ville Griotte, or Cherrygrove a votre. A nice old man who totally wasn't suspicious at all showed me around the town, including his house for some reason and then gave me his Chasseures du Sport. Blaze, il n'aime pas the old man, but once he was far away mon Hericendre decided to laze around and smell the flowers around the town. As soon as I caught him enjoying himself he seemed kinda embarrased about it, mais il a ete very adorable.

After that, I went north, and I visited another person. He seemed to have a thing for a fruit called un Noigrume... I think they are called Apricots elsewhere. I thought the guy was Monsieur Pokémon, but that man's house was further north, past some trainer qui parle de son Rattata. There, Monsieur Rattata... Wait, I mean Monsiuer Pokémon was waiting with Professeur Chen, and they both gave me un ouef du un Pokémon. No one seems to know where they come from.

That's when Argent attacked me... on my way back to give l'oeuf to Proffeseur Orme, he ran into me and challenged me. It was my first non-friendly battle... then again, it was my second battle after sweet Izzy's battle. I can't believe that he stole Orme's Pokémon from him, and I didn't realise until un agent de Police and another neighbour named Celestia showed up at the lab... Desole, I really couldn't do much afterwards...

Mainteinant it's nighttime. Me and Blaze need to sleep, and we are camping out to obtain some specific Pokémon. I'm hoping to catch un Roucool (Pidgey to most of you) on Route 29 and Aspicot (Weedle) on Route 30. Me and Izzy have made a decision to only catch one Pokémon each route and only train different Pokémon to each other.

6. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    All right. Change of plans. As I was casually training with my Caterpie in the hopes to evolve him twice, I ran into something special.

A shiny Pidgey!

I kid you not. I have found a shiny. Just like that. So, I've been training my Pidgey, my Metapod, and my Mareep up. Mareep now knows Thundershock, called Eclair. S-Pidgey knows Gust now (Tornade, I think it was called). Metapod struggles to keep up but i can't say goodbye to the little guy just yet.

I stand ready before the Gym, but I will not enter alone. Here I was for Rukia.

Edit:

Or not, as I grew impatient. My Mareep swept through the entire gym with no effort at all. By the time I finished, night had already fallen and I returned to route 30 to get myself a Hoothoot. However, my shiny Pidgey was already quite high lvl, 13 or so, that I did not feel like training up a lvl 4 Hoothoot. So with my Sentret he rests.

I've picked up Elm's Egg from the Pokémon Market. He wishes me to keep it and probably hatch it, so that's what I'll do.

I've captured a Sandshrew [3D='sandshrew'] in the cave on my way to the next town. Little guy struggles a little to keep up with my totally awesome team, since Metapod evolved into Butterfree [3D='butterfree'] as well. Can't remember the French name, though. Something Papillion. Tomorrow, I shall raise up Sandshrew a little to match the team, and probably try to hatch the egg and evolve Mareep and Chikorta. They're only a few lvls away from that.

7. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    DIEU I OVERSLEPT!

How could I have kept Izzy waiting!

I woke up as soon as possible... desole, Blaze woke me up and je dit, &quot;cinq minute&quot; until I remembered that we were now training Pokémon. I had a goal at least for now, I needed to trappe un Roucool et Aspicot and make my way to the first gym... I hope Izzy wasn't waiting for me for too long.</p>
    I managed to take the first part fine, I decided that a name like Roucool didn't need to be changed, mais mon Aspicot (despite il est un garcon) I named him Midoriko. Now I just had to make it up to the city.

And then something hit me... J'ai a condition called narcolepsy. It's weird, j'ai pu que it wouldn't be as bad as it has been, but I'll just randomly black out after a wild Pokémon battle. It's delaying my progress a lot, and I feel so bad for Izzy waiting for me while I'm stuck with this.

On the way to Mauville je combatte a number of other trainers, and I ended up capturing a Pokémon known as a Chetiflor, also known as a Bellsprout. I think that this little guy will have to wait for a bit to be trained, as I need to catch up to Izzy and beat this gym.

Mauville, this isn't the same place you might be thinking of in Hoenn, it is home to le Champion du Vol, Albert. However, I first had to go up le tower du Chetiflor and obtain CT70 (Flash) before I could. During this time, Blaze learned Flammanche (Ember), Roucool learned Tornade (Gust), et Midroiko evolue into a Dardargnan or a Beedrill.

Finally, Albert was defeated by Midoriko, Blaze and Roucool, while the other two were switch sacrifice. I'm sure that Izzy and I will be able to battle soon enough.

Surprisingly enough, I was able to beat Izzy this time around. Blaze, Midoriko and Roucool all pulled their weight really well, I was surprised. Although now that she has a Sandshrew as well it won't be as easy.
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-385430715

8. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Well, that battle against Rukia didn't go too well. Oh well.

Upon arriving in Azalea town, I got to work. I've hatched my egg, containing a Togepi [3D='togepi'] and trained it up to lvl 10. Mareep evolved, as well, during my training. I've beaten up Lance at the Slowpoke well, and returned to some more training. I'd like Chikorita to evolve and will train my Pidgey up in the Gym, hopefully to evolve that little, shiny guy. Then I'll ready my team for another battle. I will defeat Rukia this time! Now I gotta dash. Got an appointment with a Hoppip. You can heal but you can't hide!

9. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Merde, I haven't updated my status in so long I've been too busy. Honestly, I just wanted to get thsi out of he way so Izzy could do stuff as Je n'ai pas fait much.

For the most part, all I've been doing it training my lower level Pokémon. Blaze est treize, Roucool est douze, Midoriko est onze, Bleu est sept, Chetiflor est dix, and I caught a new Pokémon, Granivol, or Hoppip. J'espere que Granivol becomes a good Pokémon for my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.