1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Japanese Pop Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RazilJ, Apr 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    I started listening to Buono! and then now much more bands from AKB48 to Morning Musume. Though, I am a little biased with my taste I tend to listen to female bands than most of the male bands.

Just curious, if there are any JPop fans here? Who is your favorite artist, band or group? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Unique

Unique Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm really into J-Pop and have been actively listening since maybe 2010. Not really into idol groups as much as I am solo artists although KAT-TUN still holds a place dear in my heart. These days I mostly listen to Koda Kumi, Miliyah Kato, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, MIYAVI, UVERworld, and Namie Amuro just to name a few off the top of my head. Out of the ones I listed Koda Kumi, Miliyah Kato, and UVERworld would have to be my favorites. Of course I listen to a few other artists here and there (currently waiting for Ai Otsuka's new album to be released).

RazilJ likes this.
  3. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    I suddenly remember they are called idol groups haha. xD KAT-TUN, I remember listening to Love so Sweet by Arashi. They are in the same company. :D

Unique likes this.
  4. Unique

Unique Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I've listened to a fair bit of Arashi as well haha. Though I don't listen to KAT-TUN as much anymore since my favorite member left the group a year or two ago.

5. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    J-Pop is one of my favourite genres! I like AAA and AKB/NMB48. I'm currently not really into them nor J-Pop at the moment, but I'd gladly listen to any Japanese song that sounds good. I recognise some of the more popular artists/bands/groups such as Ayumi, Arashi, Exile, KAT-TUN and Hey! Say! JUMP (my friend has exposed me to a lot), but I don't really follow them. I'm just a casual fan haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RazilJ likes this.
  6. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    That is really awesome you know AKB48 family. :D You should listen to them again~ I can recommend some songs. :D

7. Unique

Unique Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I feel like I'm the only one among a lot of people who don't like AKB haha.

RazilJ likes this.
  8. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I finally found a J-pop topic! Huzzah! Am I the only one here who listens to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu?

RazilJ likes this.
  9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Day After Tommorow, Back on, Misono, there's so many people I could name~
    And the occasional mention of Vocaloid.

RazilJ likes this.
  10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    JPop is awesome! I prefer it to KPop by a lot. Some bands that I like are Home Made Kazoku and AAA to name a few. I especially like HMK because their sings seem to relax me, and overall feel good to chill out with. 8)

RazilJ likes this.
  11. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    That is really awesome! This is the first time I've heard about Home Made Kazoku, will check this out. :D

12. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Yay to JPop topic, I honestly don't listen to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu but she is really popular.

13. silentlightness

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Jpop?? of course! I mean I don't know many artist but I'm a big fan of the Group AAA (All Attack around), yeah definitely they'd be my fav jpop group.
    Other group I like is Edge of Life. Also, a solo artist like Kokia, I love her songs (Daiji na Mono wa Mabuta no ura is a master piece imo)
    @[member="ConfettiCat"] I also like Kyary's songs! One of my favs is Yume no Hajima-Ring Ring XD and ponponpon is just a classic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.