1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Karaoke Doom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by warriorseadra, Jan 8, 2018.

1. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    You are forced to sing a song at karaoke. What song do you choose?? Is that the song you’re least likely to butcher, or do you just want to go out in a ring of fire??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    i like karaoke!!! i'll sing any song, as long as i know it :P the last time i attended a karaoke session, i sang a bunch of anime themes (whoops) hehe :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'd gladly sing "Let it go" and purposely kill as many ears as I can. :^)

4. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’d sing “I want it that way” by the back street boys.

You are, my fire~

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Take on me, but only because it's a fun song to sing and try to hit the high notes and usually i can't

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Just something I know that I can hit all the notes. I have two songs that I can use confidently.

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would never go up unless a song was already playing and I could get lost in the music. The songs I would want to sing is probably flyers from death parade and database from log horizon. They are two of the few songs I can sing without any regrets, (that doesn't mean I'm good at them).

8. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I’d also sing “How to save a life” by the fray. Fun fact, I once sang that song at a school talent show and messed up on the third line of the opening verse. I then messed up a few more times even going as far as to skip an entire section. But panic is the enemy, I stayed calm, remembered what I new about the song, and free styled during the middle of the song for about 30-50 seconds until I felt like a good spot to go back into the normal lyrics.

I made it to the finals.

9. ophiespurr

Randy
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽279.8
    Not gonna lie, I'd probably go with "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley, as it's probably one of the few songs I feel comfortable about singing in public.

Either that or "All Star" by Smash Mouth.

10. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    In the end I'd probably go with a song that I've actually been trained to sing - I learned how to play "All the Rowboats," "Firewood," and "Eet" by Regina Spektor on piano and vocals. Still, it's not the same standing up or without a piano. Something fun would probably be "Another One Bites the Dust," it's catchy and I can hit those notes.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like singing, although I haven't in a while. I'd be good with just about anything as long as I know the words. I've seen a few animations of "drop pop candy" usually done as a karaoke that always looks cute as a duet. I'd probably want to do something like that.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I was never a great singer. The last time I was forced to a karaoke, was when I was a kid. Boy oh boy did I butcher every song that was on screen.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I pretend I can sing. I cannot. I'd sing Blame by Air Traffic Controller, since I have a lovely range of two entire songs that I can actually hit all the notes on. My voice is really rough and deep and I can't hit high notes unless someone drops ice cubes down my back. Thanks to the friend who proved that. Lots of love.
    #MissingNo

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  14. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Something Renaissance-era Disney. Who doesn't like Disney?

...everyone by the time I'm done, that's who.

If I was in a duet, it'd be "Playing With The Big Boys Now" from The Prince of Egypt. Or "The Plagues" if I could be Rameses, since he only has a couple of lines at the end of the song. Pretty sure I could manage that. xD

#14 Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  15. warriorseadra

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I song I just discovered I’l like to sing is “Ai Kotoba.” It’s a duet, so I may have to find a partner to sing with. >.<

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would sing those songs from my childhood, or Dutch songs, way easier for me to sing.